Harold Christopher Passam
- Soil science laboratories, growth chambers, polytunnels/tygan tunnels and greenhouses; including hydroponic based systems.
- Measurement of nitrogen fixation (by 15N natural abundance)
- GC-MS for the estimation of CO2, CH4 and N2O measurements, one HPLC with 3 different detectors for sugar, amino acid, vitamin, etc. analyses, gas exchange and chlorophyll fluorescence measurements
- Atomic absorption, PC-controlled monochromator-based microplate reader.
- Growth incubators for microbes, two deep freezers (-80°C) for long-term storage of bacteria and samples, Refrigerators, Laminar air flow cabinet, and two Microbiological safety cabinet Top Safe class II, microscopes, autoclaves, drying oven, centrifuges, UV-visible spectrophotometer, plant growth room and incubator.
- Drying ovens, chlorophyll content meters, distilled water production system, seed germinator chamber, weighting scales, stereoscopes and microscopes.